I want best gaming laptop

Mahesh_143

Commendable
Aug 10, 2016
I want gaming laptop under 1500 u.s dollar with 970m 3gb or 2gb nivida graphics.can someone pls suggest me 2 or 3 gaming laptop names

Solution
May I ask why you want a laptop? Do you want to sacrifice extra money and performance just so you can move it around everywhere?

I personally started on a laptop, it wasn't specifically purpose-built for gaming however it had an i5 in it and cost the same as my current rig. I really regret this purchase of the laptop first because a proper rig is so much quicker and powerful, and you can change the components so easily, usually are also cheaper than a 'gaming' laptop.

If you really need/want to get a gaming laptop, I can't reccomend any to you but make sure you do a lot of research and compare the specs of the laptops, also probably a good idea to look at reviews of them before making a purchase :)

// Edit: I know the most common...

JBeard

Commendable
Jul 7, 2016
May I ask why you want a laptop? Do you want to sacrifice extra money and performance just so you can move it around everywhere?

I personally started on a laptop, it wasn't specifically purpose-built for gaming however it had an i5 in it and cost the same as my current rig. I really regret this purchase of the laptop first because a proper rig is so much quicker and powerful, and you can change the components so easily, usually are also cheaper than a 'gaming' laptop.

If you really need/want to get a gaming laptop, I can't reccomend any to you but make sure you do a lot of research and compare the specs of the laptops, also probably a good idea to look at reviews of them before making a purchase :)

// Edit: I know the most common 'gaming' laptop manufactourers are MSI, Alienware, ASUS and Nvidia I'm fairly certain to a small laptop type machine, but are like I said, quite expensive.

Solution

Oliver_21

Commendable
Feb 17, 2016
As JBeard said. Unless you really requiere that portability get a desktop computer

desktops will always be cheaper, cooler and with more upgreade and customization options as well nowithstanging there have been several steps on mobile computing and they are much better than ever before.

If you really thing a laptop is why you should pick this is probably the best bang for your buck:

https://www.amazon.com/GL502VS-DB71-Full-HD-Gaming-I7%C2%AD6700Q-Windows/dp/B01K1INYD0/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1471569797&sr=8-1&keywords=gtx+1070+laptop

nevermind the GTX 970M or 980M, this has a 1070 so it's by far the most suitable option. It costs 1700 USD but it is worth it and you may sell the SSD later if you want to save some money

This costs $1500 but has a less powerful GPU the 1060 xotic PC expects to release a GTX 1060 version of the ASUS model I already recommended you for $1100 or 1300

https://www.amazon.com/MSI-GS43VR-Phantom-Pro-006-i7-6700HQ/dp/B01IO9Y30G/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1471569974&sr=8-1&keywords=gtx+1060+laptop

However I still insist on getting a desktop if portability is not your need