I want to play 8 ball pool without iTunes and without paying bills

Dulce_1

Prominent
Feb 24, 2017
I want to play 8 ball pool and ixtall the game but I can't. I had to pay the game and why I had too.

Solution
It costs the programmer his time to write the app and that has a dollar value (even more so when they are probably paying student loans for a college degree in programming), it also costs money for the computer to develop it on, the internet connection, actually putting it on the appstore, and many other little things.

Some programmers ofset this by having ads or in-app purchases, others charge you directly for the game.

If you think the programmers time, knowledge, and own money spent to put the app on the app store is completely worthless and that you are entitled to it for free then dont download it and find a free one filled with ads.
It costs the programmer his time to write the app and that has a dollar value (even more so when they are probably paying student loans for a college degree in programming), it also costs money for the computer to develop it on, the internet connection, actually putting it on the appstore, and many other little things.

Some programmers ofset this by having ads or in-app purchases, others charge you directly for the game.

If you think the programmers time, knowledge, and own money spent to put the app on the app store is completely worthless and that you are entitled to it for free then dont download it and find a free one filled with ads.

Solution