Question I wanted to make an ISO of my usb flashdrive and I found this

Apr 15, 2019
Ok. Sorry. When I tried using (easeus.com/disk-copy/home-edition/) it didn't copy the whole flashdrive, only the boot sector. Imgburn asks for boot sector file and tying to use (etfsboot.com) or (bootfix.bin) didn't work, imgburn said the file was too big.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Ahmad-PC- Laptop Tech Support 2
N Laptop Tech Support 0
P Laptop Tech Support 0
F Laptop Tech Support 1
Jehosaphet1 Laptop Tech Support 6
B Laptop Tech Support 2
B Laptop Tech Support 3
Pompa Laptop Tech Support 7
N Laptop Tech Support 2
M Laptop Tech Support 6
K Laptop Tech Support 2
C Laptop Tech Support 2
J Laptop Tech Support 1
A Laptop Tech Support 1
B Laptop Tech Support 1
D Laptop Tech Support 1
J Laptop Tech Support 3
O Laptop Tech Support 1
K Laptop Tech Support 2
S Laptop Tech Support 1
Similar threads
Question Hi there! i wondering whether my laptop support egpu or not, the model is latitude e6540 please help! i want buy a 1080 for it. thanks
Question Trying to replace lcd screen. But screen does not want to come out.
News Microsoft Wants to Make Voting More Secure by the 2020 Election
Question i want to reset my toshiba L855 S5405 to factory
Question Dell Inspiron 15 7000 Windows 10 install "Where do you want to install WIndows"...there's no options
Question Y520 W/OUT Backligth want to upgrade to backligth
Solved! Y520 W/OUT Backligth want to upgrade to backligth
Question Laptop black screen dont want even boot
Question Help me please. Want to install an ssd on My acer
Need help I want to connect my pc to my tv
Want to switch to iGPU after main GPU got fried
Solved! Do I really need to sync my Google chrome. I also do not want my laptop to be connected to phone per chrine
Solved! When i want to write any capital word with pressing my keyboard left shift button it doesn't write the capital word why?
Solved! i want to make hp 1160 printer wireless with fiberhome an1020-25u to use on my laptop.
These answers are For Phones I am on Computer & My Game is Froze & I Don't want To Lose My Rewards
My prosecor Is intel i3 6006u I want to change it in my laptop
Solved! I have a factory installed windows 10 HP 17 laptop I am want to convert to window seven having problems this shows with boots
Solved! I have toshiba c55 and when I turn on get media fail restart system want to put windows 8 on . Have disk but it won't load
Solved! I want to design cpu circuit for laptop
Solved! My Asus notebook don't want to go on it's fully charge press the on button by the side still don't wanne work

ASK THE COMMUNITY