Solved! I would like to have a database on my Android phone.

Sep 4, 2019
On my desktop, I have an Excel spreadsheet with various columns for fields. I would like to translate this into a database that could be accessed from an Android cell phone. Any suggestions regarding how to migrate this data into a database (perhaps something that Google supports?). Along with this, I need a new cell phone and I am wondering which one to pick - what features would make it easier to use a database on a cell phone, one with a stylus? I appreciate any thoughts on this.

Solution
There are converters but I can't recommend one and I certainly can't be sure it would work or workable in an Android device. Have a look around the Net - you'll find what you need.

Make sur eyou back the existing datasheet before putting it through an unknown utility.
Sep 4, 2019
I may be out of date but the table in Access was an Excel spreadsheet and blocks of Excel data could be added into an Access . That said, I can't see how you could work with a spreadsheet on a 7" screen.
Thanks for your reply. Yes, I thought that viewing a spreadsheet on a cell phone would be unwieldy, therefore, I was wondering if I could convert the spreadsheet to a database and then view the database on my phone. I have read that there are databases such as SQLite that can be viewed on a cell phone. http://greenrobot.org/news/mobile-databases-sqlite-alternatives-and-nosql-for-android-and-ios/ I was hoping to be able to convert the spreadsheet into such a database. Thanks.

There are converters but I can't recommend one and I certainly can't be sure it would work or workable in an Android device. Have a look around the Net - you'll find what you need.

Make sur eyou back the existing datasheet before putting it through an unknown utility.

Solution