Question icons

tcseacliff69

Prominent
Mar 13, 2018
hey folks! new iphone user newb to the iphone 8+ and this forum! what is causing my icons to move? my camera icon disappeared, so I went to settings to reset home page but now I would like to move them back,but cannot figure out how to get them to where I want? tried dragging,what started this mess was my camera icon was gone and things wee moved around? thanks in advance to you all that help!!

Last edited:

tcseacliff69

Prominent
Mar 13, 2018
hey folks! new iphone user newb to the iphone 8+ and this forum! what is causing my icons to move? my camera icon disappeared, so I went to settings to reset home page but now I would like to move them back,but cannot figure out how to get them to where I want? tried dragging,what started this mess was my camera icon was gone and things wee moved around? thanks in advance to you all that help!!

thanks saw the x and did want to delete them. I am stiil wondering why my camera icom was gone from my camera in the first place? this started this mess! was nowhere to be found? i rest icons to factory, that got the camera back now have to pput ithem all back!!!!

thanks saw the x and did want to delete them. I am stiil wondering why my camera icom was gone from my camera in the first place? this started this mess! was nowhere to be found? i rest icons to factory, that got the camera back now have to pput ithem all back!!!!

If you had issues dragging the icons you could have easily moved it somewhere you could not find it or deleted it. No way to know exactly what happened without being there to see what you did.

codyteddy

Prominent
Aug 12, 2018
Do you have folders? Did you check there? If you were half-awake using the phone or someone else accessed it, you/they might have easily moved the icon unintentionally. If I remember correctly it is one of the default option on the Control Center, so you can still access camera on there while you're looking for the icon.