Ideal DPI settings for MSI GS65 8RE lappy

babi1987

Honorable
Mar 16, 2013
Hi
I just purchased one. What would be the ideal DPI settings in MSI Dragon Center? By default it is 125 percent, Please help

Solution
I Recommended set to 100% for best compatibility with apps and for things to be just the right size. If that doesnt see right keep it at default
It basically makes elements like font, task bar, icons, etc bigger or smaller. It's used to adjust elements on smaller or larger (or closer or further away) displays. Should not impact performance as it does not increase or decrease resolution.

DarkEngine

Estimable
Oct 9, 2015
I Recommended set to 100% for best compatibility with apps and for things to be just the right size. If that doesnt see right keep it at default
It basically makes elements like font, task bar, icons, etc bigger or smaller. It's used to adjust elements on smaller or larger (or closer or further away) displays. Should not impact performance as it does not increase or decrease resolution.

Solution

TJ Hooker

Honorable
Apr 15, 2014
Are you talking about cursor DPI? I'd say that's mostly a question of personal preference, the higher the DPI the more sensitive the cursor will be and the more it will move for the same movement of the mouse/trackpad.

TJ Hooker

Honorable
Apr 15, 2014
Like display scaling? It's a matter of personal preference, just set whatever looks best to you.

Actual display DPI/PPI is a function of screen size and resolution. You can't set it directly.