Idle fan speed

Solution
Depends on the fan. Some run at higher rpm. If you can locate the information on the fan itself, then you should be able to look it up.

Now, if that isn't the case, and it should be a lower number, then the fan may be going. I recently had that myself. While the device gave me no problems, the sound of the fan was driving me crazy.

Better to try and check it out, and replace it, now. Before it goes and/or causes other damage.

A good diagnostic took is "SpeedFan". It can help you tell if the fan is running to high. There are other programs out there as well. I just happen to like that one myself.
Depends on the fan. Some run at higher rpm. If you can locate the information on the fan itself, then you should be able to look it up.

Now, if that isn't the case, and it should be a lower number, then the fan may be going. I recently had that myself. While the device gave me no problems, the sound of the fan was driving me crazy.

Better to try and check it out, and replace it, now. Before it goes and/or causes other damage.

A good diagnostic took is "SpeedFan". It can help you tell if the fan is running to high. There are other programs out there as well. I just happen to like that one myself.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS