If the iPhone 8 Looks Like This, the Galaxy S8 Is in Trouble

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rob_Perreault

Commendable
Jan 18, 2017
Sorry guys you are totally wrong. Samsung and their products are of superior quality. Their customers loyalty is generally unwaivering, and their commitment to enhancing their products is as clear as ever. I am certainly happy with them, been with them for a long time. I can repair my phone's myself, and will soon be getting an S7 (2days). So overall, yeah, I think you're wrong. APPLE is the one in trouble.

BundleOfJoy

Commendable
Jan 18, 2017
I'm still mad at Apple because iTunes made a mess of my music library back in 2004. No iAnythings allowed in my family.

photohounds

Commendable
Jan 20, 2017
It is already the LG Prada's anniversary - the phone that Apple copied. As for the design? Meh.

OTOH, the S8 looks the business - MUCH more modern.
If the Galaxy X or whatever replaces the Note 7 is indeed a folding screen, iphones will look even MORE neanderthal than they already do.

By the way, those CURVED screens are FLEXIBLE! I broke a Samsung Fit watch accidentally, so pulled it to bits to see inside./

It has a flexible screen - already made and being "tested" since late 2014!
Mine lasted about 9 months with smashed glass, before it died.

BigWPH

Commendable
Jan 31, 2017
Really Rob_ Did you see the APPL earnings oh probably not you were busy putting out the fire in your phone.

bbteague

Prominent
Feb 13, 2017
LOL, Samsung fans coming out of the woodwork. The coming out of the iPhone 6 nearly destroyed Samsung and made the iPhone the #1 cell phone in the World. The #1 Laptop MAC, the #1 Notebook pad iPad and the #1 cell phone iPhone, ALL work together seamlessly. No other manufacturer in the World does this. So you guys can talk all of the Hate you want about Apple products, but that doesn't change reality.

jeffery_11

Prominent
Feb 13, 2017
i doubt the iPhone 8 will look like that.the iPhone concept looks too fake it looks too futuristic. i could see it happening 2030 but it isn't going to happen now

Status
Not open for further replies.