News If this Apple Watch Ultra 2 rumor is true, count me out

Feb 6, 2023
Would it change your mind if was in the form factor of a bendable bracelet? It’s nice to think iPads can fold, but a bracelet seems to be a better use of the technology.

/guy

Estimable
Jun 6, 2019
turn the watch upside down so the digital crown is towards your body. until i found this trick i was about to trade mine in. also, that orange button is useless--what genius decided it couldn't be programmed to do the most useful thing in any given app. in fact, i can't even figure out how to use a shortcut to launch any given app. i disabled it immediately. /guy

May 31, 2023
Thank you for this. I also have a very small wrist. I was actually searching to see if they were planning to make a smaller one. I just ordered the Series 8 to replace my 6. Besides being double the price I just couldn't talk myself into that larger size. I'm not an extreme sports person, but my watches so get a bit scratched up from my job. Was also annoyed that you can't get the 8 in titanium, which is to say that smaller wrists can't get the highest quality materials.