Solved! If you got a new phone who you get your pictures to your new phone and your contacts

kerlynnestewart649

Prominent
Jan 2, 2018
If you get a new phone how you get your pictures in your new phone and your get your contacts in your new phone I just need help to get all my pictures and my contacts back I got the same phone but this one is new the old one was water damage

Solution
If you cannot boot your old phone or see any data when you connect it to a computer with a USB cable, and the files and contacts were not saved onto some cloud storage, email account or the SD card that still works, you cannot get your stuff back. Items stored on the internal storage of a damaged phone are gone, unless you spend a bunch of money to have someone try to remove the memory chips and try to read them using a working phone.
If you cannot boot your old phone or see any data when you connect it to a computer with a USB cable, and the files and contacts were not saved onto some cloud storage, email account or the SD card that still works, you cannot get your stuff back. Items stored on the internal storage of a damaged phone are gone, unless you spend a bunch of money to have someone try to remove the memory chips and try to read them using a working phone.

Solution