im getting a laptop

DerBear

Honorable
Sep 27, 2013
Baisicly i have a tight budget for.my laptop.and.the.main purpose is going to be school. But if i might be able to get light gaming in my budget why not the laptop is either.gonna.have a i3 or i5.processor. And a intel hd 4400 integrated gpu and 4gb ram min. I know for sure ull be able to run games such as.minecraft and diablo.3 but.i saw a bunch.of videos of games such as bf4,dayz,watchdogs,cod being played at playable fps i was woundering what games would i be able to play as far as like fps with this laptop can i run titanfall? Again the main purpose of it is school dont just say you cant play any games because.i know its not.true and if i can or cant play games can you tell me what kind of fps to.expect?

Solution
stay clear of hp. im a service tech of 10 years most common issue as of late is failing Gpus due to overheating. id recommend acer, asus for the price point. Specs to look for would be amd or intel clocked at 2.4- 2.6 ghz for light weight gaming min 4 gigs of ram most likely you will find 6 gigs in current standards. Id also avoid extended warrentys its usually cheaper to go through a local owned computer shop to get fair pricing in repairs outside of warranty period. good quick tool to look up specs is dxdiag accessed using run

dan order

Estimable
Aug 26, 2014
stay clear of hp. im a service tech of 10 years most common issue as of late is failing Gpus due to overheating. id recommend acer, asus for the price point. Specs to look for would be amd or intel clocked at 2.4- 2.6 ghz for light weight gaming min 4 gigs of ram most likely you will find 6 gigs in current standards. Id also avoid extended warrentys its usually cheaper to go through a local owned computer shop to get fair pricing in repairs outside of warranty period. good quick tool to look up specs is dxdiag accessed using run

Solution

TRENDING THREADS