Question I'm trying to hook up an indoor antenna to the TV antenna port (75ohm external terminal), but the coaxial cable won't fit into the Antenna port.

HueyDuey

Commendable
Apr 19, 2020
I'm trying to hook up an indoor antenna to my TV antenna port (75ohm external terminal), but the antenna coaxial cable won't fit into the Antenna port. I need to find the correct adapter to plug in or The TV is a 2009/2010 Sony Bravia, KLV-32S550A, 110/220V. What's the antenna port adapter? What's the part number so I can order it on-line? Any ideas?

HueyDuey

Commendable
Apr 19, 2020
Would help if you also listed the antenna model since they should all be standard connections, if it's not we need to know what connection it has.
The antenna model is a Mohu Leaf Metro, MH-110543. That connection is a Coaxial Type F-Male, which is the standard connection into a Type F-Female. I'm looking for the coaxial cable connector that's a Type F-Female on one end and a Type F-Male on the other end that will insert into my TV antenna-in port. I can't locate the correct connector [on-line] that will will fit into my TV antenna-in port. I have a few screen shots of what the port looks like, but I can't attach them to this post. The TV is a 2010 Sony, Model: KLV-32S550A, 110/220V, Manufactured in Malaysia. The TV manual only shows that it's a 75ohm external terminal, but the the coaxial cable was not included. Any ideas what the correct plug-in or push on coaxial cable would be? Thank you! H

I don't see any good pictures about that TV to show what connections it has, but I can't think of any TV that does not have the same antenna connections on it made in the past 20 years or so. Older TVs may have had an antenna connection with dual screw poles but have not seen those in a very long time.

To post pictures you will need to upload them up to an image sharing site like imgr and then link that.