In-App Subscriptions Arrive on Google Play

Status
Not open for further replies.

getreal

Distinguished
Aug 25, 2010
Android is finally getting features that iOS has had for three years! Cool! What a cutting edge OS!

What will Google steal next?

aracheb

Distinguished
Nov 21, 2008
[citation][nom]getreal[/nom]Android is finally getting features that iOS has had for three years! Cool! What a cutting edge OS!What will Google steal next?[/citation]
well, symbian has this features for years?

so apple finnally catched up to the phone world?
if you want to be a troll, at least try to be a good one and research before trolling, this are standart features of any smartphone.

getreal

Distinguished
Aug 25, 2010
[citation][nom]aracheb[/nom]well, symbian has this features for years?so apple finnally catched up to the phone world? if you want to be a troll, at least try to be a good one and research before trolling, this are standart features of any smartphone.[/citation]
Cool English, bro!

jayce_64

Honorable
May 25, 2012
@getreal

I love how Aracheb stomps all over your poor rant and your only retaliation is to attack his grammar. Its almost like you had nothing to come up with to defend your own comment and instead went for personal attack ;) Nice

getreal

Distinguished
Aug 25, 2010
[citation][nom]jayce_64[/nom]@getrealI love how Aracheb stomps all over your poor rant and your only retaliation is to attack his grammar. Its almost like you had nothing to come up with to defend your own comment and instead went for personal attack Nice[/citation]
So google is finally catching up to stuff Apple has had for years, then? Cool! What a cutting edge OS!

jayce_64

Honorable
May 25, 2012
[citation][nom]getreal[/nom]So google is finally catching up to stuff Apple has had for years, then? Cool! What a cutting edge OS![/citation]

You just repeated your first comment....

getreal

Distinguished
Aug 25, 2010
[citation][nom]jayce_64 a huge crybaby[/nom]You just repeated your first comment....[/citation]

So what you're telling me is that Android is finally catching up to things that Apple has had for a couple of years!?!?!

NICE! What technology of Apple's will Google steal next to release in Android a few years after Apple has done it first?

aracheb

Distinguished
Nov 21, 2008
jayce_64 ignore that dumb Troll.

Killing/Demoralizing smart Trolls is fun, but killing or demoralizing dumb/stupid trolls isn't as fun as is sound. Let it be, hopefully he is dumb enough to drown in his own saliva but to tell you the true; I think he is not smart enough to drown in his own saliva

getreal

Distinguished
Aug 25, 2010
[citation][nom]aracheb mad and terrible at English[/nom]jayce_64 ignore that dumb Troll.Killing/Demoralizing smart Trolls is fun, but killing or demoralizing dumb/stupid trolls isn't as fun as is sound. Let it be, hopefully he is dumb enough to drown in his own saliva but to tell you the true; I think he is not smart enough to drown in his own saliva[/citation]

So, what you are REALLY telling me is that Android is three years behind iOS and is JUST NOW copying more of Apple's features?!?

Glad we agree!

getreal

Distinguished
Aug 25, 2010
[citation][nom]getreal[/nom]So, what you are REALLY telling me is that Android is three years behind iOS and is JUST NOW copying more of Apple's features?!?Glad we agree![/citation]
Just double-checking, since I've seen nothing but crybaby tears and bad English:

What you kids are saying is that Android is FINALLY stealing a particular feature Apple has had for years?

GOOGLE STEAL? WHO KNEW?!

Camikazi

Distinguished
Jul 20, 2008
[citation][nom]getreal[/nom]Just double-checking, since I've seen nothing but crybaby tears and bad English:What you kids are saying is that Android is FINALLY stealing a particular feature Apple has had for years?GOOGLE STEAL? WHO KNEW?![/citation]
Kind of like Apple stole the notification that Android has had for years? OMG both companies copy features that make them more useful, guess what they all do it Apple is no saint in this regard, hell they probably copy more then Google does.

aracheb

Distinguished
Nov 21, 2008
[citation][nom]Camikazi[/nom]Kind of like Apple stole the notification that Android has had for years? OMG both companies copy features that make them more useful, guess what they all do it Apple is no saint in this regard, hell they probably copy more then Google does.[/citation]
and they touch it with a magic wand and claim it as magical.

Status
Not open for further replies.