in hp laptop is beats audio necessary??

murugeshrajan

Estimable
Mar 2, 2015
am looking for buying a hp laptop.... is there any difference between a laptop having beats audio and a laptop without beats audio....please suggest me...

Solution
In short > not necessary, look for the laptop with better specs such as ram/ssd/hdd. gpu etc. Don't go for the Beats edition just for that, as other non beats edition laptops may have better overall specs, Along with a good sound card capable of 5.1/7.1, should you like to make better use of an external sound system with it

chris_shadez

Honorable
Oct 22, 2013
I have 2 Beats edition 5.1sound laptops, i5 and i7
They sure make use of sound system features, better equalizer settings to play with, makes different types of audio sound 'bettter' for the purpose.
Example, the 3 default Presets are Music Voice Movie and switching between them shows a notable difference. When i'm having trouble hearing audio on movies, switch from the cinema experience type movie mode into Voice and it clears up the background noise to enable you to hear the speech audio better.

I love it but it's not a big deal and 5.1 surround sound speakers on a laptop... need to have it on my lap and at full blast to hear feel any surround sound effect.

Though it does make for a great soundcard to play the media through my amp/5.1 cinema system when i'm too lazy to transfer the content to a NAS drive and play through smart tv > dlna > nas. But there are many without Beats audio that support 5.1 output too

Best focus on the performance components for the budget imo, unless you don't have a decent sound system at home.

chris_shadez

Honorable
Oct 22, 2013
In short > not necessary, look for the laptop with better specs such as ram/ssd/hdd. gpu etc. Don't go for the Beats edition just for that, as other non beats edition laptops may have better overall specs, Along with a good sound card capable of 5.1/7.1, should you like to make better use of an external sound system with it

Solution