India to Block All .XXX Adult Domains

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Guide community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

memreader

Distinguished
Mar 28, 2011
[citation][nom]COLGeek[/nom]First, civility please. Second, their (the Indian govt's) call, up to the Indian population to resolve. Third, since some of the best software engineers (i.e. really smart people) in the world live and work in India, it won't take long to circumvent this.Next......[/citation]

You ask for civility in TROLLville ? Where people are ignorent and want to live life like dogs :), where people are intellectually incapable of debating and putting a logical point across. bunch of red necks, all they're capable is make up void stories of selling women and foolish culture/character assasination of asians(just follow up the discussion, all you find is this).

So, I'd rather talk to civilians than dogs. Although I do have loads of rants about USA, china, India... but being a civilian I wouldn't be putting things across in this way, the irony is they say lots of people in india are uneducated but i find it otherwise.

vk_87

Distinguished
Jan 6, 2011
After going after RIM (and they still have not blocked the email services even though RIM has said it will not give them the email keys), now they are going to block the .xxx domains? Well lets see a few years down the line....

Status
Not open for further replies.