Instagram picture download

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 3, 2018
Hi TH,
I trying to download all pictures from an Instagram profile.
b
But iv only been able in the cropped and downgraded version you also seen the pictures in, while scrolling in the grind view.

If I click one of the pictures it opens up the the full size, and I can choose to save it, but it automatically also save the cropped version of it self, plus the next 10-12 pictures.

I been trying at this a full day now

2sidedpolygon

Proper
Jul 1, 2018
If you're on the desktop site, open the desired image in a new tab and download it from that. If it won't let you just do that, right click on the image and inspect and find the image source in there.

Oct 3, 2018

Thanks, I know you can do that. But I don't wanna do that 1100 times. I need a download all, in full size☺️

2sidedpolygon

Proper
Jul 1, 2018

Oh, my. Well, short of writing a script that parses the webpage you're kinda out of luck. I've wrote a script that does a similar thing before and could probably edit it for what you need, though. What's the profile? I'll get it all downloaded and send it over to you.

Oct 3, 2018

Thats some mighty fine work. If you could do that, I would very grateful indeed

2sidedpolygon

Proper
Jul 1, 2018

No problem at all. It's 3:17 where I am, give me till' around 9:00 cause I'll probably be doing some other stuff as well.

Oct 3, 2018

Ofcause, do it at your own pase

Oct 3, 2018

HI,
It's not a time sensitive matter, I merely want to how to do it, and yeah, ofcause get those sci-fi pictures

MERGED QUESTION
Question from chrisseitzberg : "2 questions for the professor."

Instagram is not made for mass downloading. Doing so probably violates your agreement with them.

You can make a video with your photos, and you'll have full control of the order, timespan etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.