Solved! Installing Smart Home Systems

Solution
Since there are many different home control protocols learning one doesn't always translate into another.
Professional system makers often require that installers take classes to be certified in their system. CEDIA gives courses for training installers.

krystians

Prominent
Sep 24, 2017
I would love to know that too. Maybe someone has some experience in that field and will share his opinion. I am most interested in information about anti-burglary systems and fire protection systems. On the internet, you can find a lot of useful information, but it's hard to separate the truth from falsehood.

I've recently heard about Nest Protect [link removed]. It looks like a good system, but I have never tested it and have no comparison.

I am particularly concerned about how the application connected to the device works - whether it reacts on the fly, does not bog down with false alarms? Has someone good advice? I would be very grateful for any information.

peteralan

Prominent
Oct 13, 2017
Since there are many different home control protocols learning one doesn't always translate into another.
Professional system makers often require that installers take classes to be certified in their system.