Intel chipset won't update

Goy___

Commendable
Apr 23, 2016
Hya

I recently changed my HDD (the last one went like... boom) anyways, I put an 1TB HDD in my Toshiba Satellite C650 laptop (OG HDD was 320GB) and I had to update a few drivers and a lot of updates (I had to download Intel Rapid Storage Technology in order to get back my wifi and Windows Update working) but in the device manager I still have a /!\ showing next to my Mobile Intel(R) 4 Series Express Chipset. I tried to download pretty much every driver from the intel website and those in the chipset menu from toshiba website and none works. I can't automatically update it either. Ever since I have put the new hard drive I noticed my laptop was slow in every ways and I can't run two programs at the same time without crashing the whole thing. Is it all linked ? (computers are not really quite my thing tbh). Anyone knows how to get it fixed ? A Win 95 computer would actually run smoother and have a better multitasking than my laptop at the moment (seriously).

It's actually my 3rd HDD. It's the second time I'm going through this whole mess (adding a way bigger HDD) but I just can't remember for the life of me what I did the last time. I remember I had a program where I could change the output to my VGA cable to my tv but I don't remember the name of the damn thing or how I ended up getting it.

Any help is appreciated. Thx.

Goy___

Commendable
Apr 23, 2016

Ok so I just did it and got the IDs Vendore is 8086 (Intel) and the Device is 2A43 (Intel Mobile Graphic) but I don't see where I'm going with it, it's basically stuff I already knew.