Intel HD Graphics Question

Bertybertbert

Commendable
Jun 11, 2016
I've been looking for a way to stretch 4:3 resolutions in full screen games (e.g. CSGO), is there a way to stretch 4:3 with Intel HD 3000?

I know the Ctrl + Alt + F11 to stretch but one time my computer just black screened and hanged when I tried to stretch it with this method.

Solution
Right click on your desktop, resolution, bring your display resolution 1 down, advanced settings, Intel(R) Graphics and Media Control Panel, Scaling: Scale Full Screen, bring your resolution back to native. If that does work try this one. Desktop, right click, Graphic Properties, Display, Select your correct display in the top left, change your resolution to the one you use in game, click scale full screen (bottom middle), boot up CSGO, tab out, change resolution back to native.

Hope this helps!

Lookin4Info

Commendable
Mar 2, 2016
Right click on your desktop, resolution, bring your display resolution 1 down, advanced settings, Intel(R) Graphics and Media Control Panel, Scaling: Scale Full Screen, bring your resolution back to native. If that does work try this one. Desktop, right click, Graphic Properties, Display, Select your correct display in the top left, change your resolution to the one you use in game, click scale full screen (bottom middle), boot up CSGO, tab out, change resolution back to native.

Hope this helps!

Solution

Bertybertbert

Commendable
Jun 11, 2016

Hi! Does this work for Windows 10 too?

btw i have the older intel graphics and media control panel