Question Internal speakers do not work after playing a game + laptop shutting off

Jul 12, 2021
Hello, I'm currently having issues with my laptop. So a few minutes ago as of today I was playing Roblox on my laptop. My laptop was getting pretty hot from it to the point where it was messing with the battery making it think it was low when in reality it was very much full and then realizing it was actually full again. Nothing was wrong with my speakers during this time and the audio was just fine until my computer shut off in the middle of my game (probably from how hot it was) and once I booted it back up, the external audio is just silent.

Nothing is muted, I uninstalled and reinstalled the drivers, I troubleshooted, and nothing has worked. My headphones work perfectly though as if there is no issue. It's just that if I unplug, I hear nothing. On one of the audio testers, when I played the audio I heard a very faint ugly crackle-static noise. I had to replay the audio a couple of times to hear it. It makes me think my speakers are fried or something and I hope it's not.

I've had issues with my laptop before (mainly battery stuff of which may be my fault but now they're fixed for now) but now this is just annoying. I don't wanna wear my headphones all the time to play games of watch youtube videos. Is there anything I can do here? If not, I don't mind sending it to a repair man. I just hope my battery isn't going to act weird like before and I hope my speakers aren't fried from a hot computer. Please respond soon, ty!

Jul 12, 2021
Ok update: I tried again with the Sound window on and playing a Youtube video. It says the speakers are working and even that little bar is moving up and down but i still hear nothing. So I guess internally it's ok but on the outside it's not.