Internet money: Bitcoins

Status
Not open for further replies.

OX-49

Honorable
Nov 19, 2012
Hi, I am really interested in those bitcoins! are they safe? leagal? valuable? fees? please answer

thesupergeek

Honorable
Mar 19, 2013
yes, they are safe, legal and are worth about 70$ a bitcoin. the only way to get them is called mining bitcoins and essentually that uses your graphics card to solve equations and find blocks. it takes a wile on a really good graphics card to uncover a block. the best way to get bitcoins is to join a pool where lots of people join together to find a block. you will get less bitcoins but get them more consistently. on my 1700$ rig I get about 4-6 bitcoins a year. also amd graphics cards are best for hashing or mining bitcoins.

Ghoul21

Honorable
May 8, 2013
Bitcoin is legal and it is very safe. They can make a great investment to. You shouldn't only just focus your attention on Bitcoin there are other coins that can be profitable too. The two you should do some research on is Litecoin and PPcoin, there are others but those seem to be very popular right now.

Bitcoin price has been floating around 80-120 these days.

http://bitcoinblogging.com

Hawkeye22

Distinguished
Just be aware of the cost of mining bitcoins. Mining is hard on your hardware and don't be surprised if your electric bill is a bit higher than normal.

You can also purchase bitcoins from people, usually at their current market value. I'd also do some research on bitcoin as it's value can fluctuate wildly. This is just one of many articles on bitcoin.

http://www.cnn.com/2013/04/11/opinion/angel-bitcoin-currency/index.html?iref=allsearch

Anyhow, before you jump into any investment you should do some serious research.

Ghoul21

Honorable
May 8, 2013

Bitcoin Mining is not for the faint of heart like Hawkeye22 is stating, you can make a couple hundred a month from it but it takes some serious know how, you need to have the right equipment and the right know how.

You can find other ways to earn bitcoin here: Bitcoin for free (sort of)

OX-49

Honorable
Nov 19, 2012
big thanks to all, but in our contry electricity price is getting higher and higher because of our great neighbours Russians and our goverment. Thats why I wount do this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS