internet paranoid whats a good clean erase/fit it dos usb boot stick

WINTERLORD

Distinguished
Sep 20, 2008
woul dlike to find an affordable usb boot drive to fix partitions, secure erase disk, and maybe rootkit detecor. just somthing that is reputable that i dont have to download and get right out the box rdy to go?

Solution

WINTERLORD

Distinguished
Sep 20, 2008
thanks but that wouldnt work for me, i was searching and have not found somthin like a commercial product and defiantly dont wanna by my boot software of ebay or any other site other then a manafacture like easeus but there to expinsive think there usb drive was like 50bucks surly there somthin different? would rasther go get one from office max but i know nothing about this, however i have a SSD coming soon and need somthin with secure earase or similair and after accidently deleting a valuable partition would like to find a portable usb or cd (prefer usb) device fully loaded wioth known good companies like easeus or somthin

dodger46

Distinguished
Nov 19, 2011
Solution

WINTERLORD

Distinguished
Sep 20, 2008
well actualy it's for me it prolly dont make a whole lot of since but i always wonder if my ip adress or modems and routers have been hacked into and a hacker can change or alter the boot media before i can download and burn it would just rather have a retail in a box copy so i know its from a good source

dodger46

Distinguished
Nov 19, 2011

The fellow selling Hiren's on Ebay has good feedback and has sold 19 copies, so you'd think he'd be a good source, at least it should be virus clean...