iPhone 3GS Jailbroken, Unlocked

Status
Not open for further replies.

doc70

Distinguished
Jul 3, 2009
who cares, I would never pay for a phone whose manufacturer takes so many active steps in preventing me from using it at full capacity and on whatever GSM network I want...Apple tries all the time to make a handicapped product and refuses any help to make it better...

Jinx13

Distinguished
Apr 21, 2006
One has to wonder if these "holes" aren't left intentionally by Apple. Unlocking allows the phone on other carriers meaning more phones sold, meaning more money for Apple. And there are probably even a few out there who wouldn't buy the phone if it couldn't be jailbroken. It's a tiny loophole in the contract with AT&T. No huge profit, but it doesn't cost them anything either so it is all profit.

G

@jinx13

possible jailbreak = more sales
jailbroken iPhone = no warranty

in the end, more profit for green Apple

unlockalliphone

Distinguished
Jul 4, 2009
That tools works for sure, but having problem with Vista and cydia is not properly installed.
http://UnlockAlliPhone.com
We have one click tools to do the unlock.
If you cant get into Wifi or 3G network then we are the only solution, our solution works without Cydia and internet connect. We have guide also.

blackened144

Distinguished
Aug 17, 2006
[citation][nom]Milleman[/nom]Products from communistic alike monolistic companies, doesn't appeal to me.[/citation]
Thats what I thought. Then, instead of another HTC WinMo phone, I got the iPhone. I made the right choice.

livin4noone

Distinguished
Jul 3, 2009
I just find it funny that Apple spends so much time claiming to be this modern company who focuses on the "new age" customers who like individuality and getting things they want. But yet, they release a very EXPENSIVE phone that, in order to get software apple didn't approve for its precious "app store", forces said users to hack the phone they spent that much money on.

This is worse than ATI using drivers created by a hacker because they're even better than anything they could come up with, at least ATI had the decency to admit they were terrible at making drivers and switched to something that worked (mostly) and made sense.

G

iphone create lots of problem, which is hard to solve, except you paid someone to fix it.

Status
Not open for further replies.