iPhone 4S vs. Samsung Galaxy S II in a Drop Test

Page 5 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Guide community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

@eddieroolz

so your saying expensive stuff should be less durable, i see how Apple can keep selling stuff now.....

watcha

Distinguished
Sep 2, 2007
[citation][nom]FullyFeaturedBill[/nom]@watcha"By being able to offer every possible functionality extension that any mobile phone can"you mean like MMS and push notification and custom ringtones......[/citation]

iPhone has MMS
iPhone has push notification
iPhone lets you have any ringtone you want.

watcha

Distinguished
Sep 2, 2007
[citation][nom]xrodney[/nom]Maybe you should try use Galaxy S2 for while before talking.I was using quite few expensive phones until now and so far S2 is best of them.And I really don't know what is your problem with its battery live when it can last for 5-8 days depend on use. Of course if you have GPS and Wifi on and play games on it it can dry batery in few hours but same would happen to any phone especially so light one.Mine last about 6 days with 2 hours calling and some application use and wifi browsing which is more then I got from my previous HTC Diamond with just few calls.[/citation]

I have tried both. Both are good, but in the areas I specified, the iPhone 4s is better.

It lasts longer on battery, it has a faster CPU/GPU, more apps, etc etc.

watcha

Distinguished
Sep 2, 2007
[citation][nom]amk-aka-phantom[/nom]Umm... most Androids are GSM.[/citation]

GSM / no GSM isn't really the point.

The interesting point is the fact that Android users are far less well travelled :)

Status
Not open for further replies.