iPhone 8 Recall: Everything You Need to Know

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 6, 2018
So like the battery issues, Apple is going to make the customer do without there iPhone 8 for at least 9 or more days. That means you will still be paying a carrier for service and not able to use that service. That's about 1/3rd of a monthly service lost. Then if you are leasing the phone add that cost as well.

Like my daughter in NYC attending college, I can't ask her to go without a phone for up to 14 days or more.

This is Apple's screw up. They failed to ensure that the devices meet quality standards, in order to push up sales. Now there expecting the customer to just smile and do without. Every single one of these phones are less than a year old and under warranty.

Apple made this the problem, not the consumer, so they should be responsible enough to take care of those consumers. If there defective then they should be offering there customers advanced exchange, send them a replacement and then allow them to return it. The bottom line, they send you a refurbished phone or repair your phone, it's still refurbished. Apple could easily do a direct exchange at the Apple stores as well. I guess they have forgot the battery fiasco.

Apple isn't taking care of there consumers, just themselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.