iPhone App Provides The Girlfriend You Can't Get

Status
Not open for further replies.

cryogenic

Distinguished
Jul 10, 2006
Does the App have a jealousy mode? So it ca be jealous on my real girl friend? If it does then its' deal! Real girl friend + a jealous virtual girl friend.

belardo

Distinguished
Nov 23, 2008
Many people are lonely... especially in Asian markets. Many "nerds" and fanboys don't talk to girls and of course, don't have relationships.

I've been dating various girls this past few months, and *STILL* feel lonely without having a regular girl to hang around with (ie: a Girlfriend ). Even thou, there is sex with some of these women.

So for the guys who are still virgins or very rarely have sex or GF, that problem would be much much worse. Hence, you also see these games like WOW being used by so many people as its a substitute for real people in real life.

Someguitarist

Distinguished
Nov 12, 2009
No no no, you need to use this app if you don't have the guts to break up with your actual girlfriend. I can see it now "Who is Mina? Why does she keep calling you?"

eddieroolz

Distinguished
Sep 6, 2008
I wouldn't call it "lonely" but just rather "don't want a real girlfriend". Hell, I fall into that camp, too busy with university (at least for now).

Status
Not open for further replies.