Question iPhone lost control

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 1, 2021
My iPhone disconnects from home WiFi and cellular networks on its own. I can’t restart my iPhone, shut it down, hard restart it, or reset network settings. I have other issues with this phone but can’t seem to get any straight answers as to why this is happening. Can anyone help?
I’ve changed internet providers, been to geek squad, & apple Genius Bar with no results other than buying a new phone which is now having the same problems as my old one. This one has an E sim but I only have one active. I don’t want to come off as paranoid but it really seems like it’s being remotely controlled or has some kind of stalker ware on it. I knew nothing about tech stuff until I started having issues but the problem I find is I don’t know enough to ask the right questions or where to look to educate myself on networking, computer tech, etc.

New phone should not be doing this unless it's something with your connection at home and the area you are in that has poor service. Does it disconnect in other places? Could be your WiFi signal is poor in areas of the house and for cell network same thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.