Question iphone stuck in DFU

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 7, 2020
Hi guys , i have an old iPhone SE , first gen , and it wasn't charging till i've done , every time , a forced reset. I thought if I factory reset it , maybe i'll fix the problem. I tried with iTunes but it keeps give me an error when i try to do it , i downloaded the firmware but it ain't working. Maybe you can help me with something ?
I've tried lots of apps to install the iOS on this iphone but i didn't find something free. Now i'm stuck like that. I am open to recommendations.
Thanks!

Hi guys , i have an old iPhone SE , first gen , and it wasn't charging till i've done , every time , a forced reset. I thought if I factory reset it , maybe i'll fix the problem. I tried with iTunes but it keeps give me an error when i try to do it , i downloaded the firmware but it ain't working. Maybe you can help me with something ?
I've tried lots of apps to install the iOS on this iphone but i didn't find something free. Now i'm stuck like that. I am open to recommendations.
Thanks!

Bit confusing what the issue is, if the phone is not charging could be a bad battery or the charging port is faulty.

Status
Not open for further replies.