iPhone Thief Identified by Tattoo on His Forehead

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Guide community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

f-gomes

Distinguished
Jul 3, 2008
Actually, this is the work of a genius.

Picture this: he gets a temporary tatoo, robs 150 stores, then cuts his hair and washes out the tatoo. Hell... He could even go to a police station complain "A black dude with a tatoo stole my iPhone 15 minutes ago".

Err... Maybe not. He's just a waste of oxygen.

Supertrek32

Distinguished
Nov 13, 2008
[citation][nom]rpgplayer[/nom]he should have tattooed stupid there instead....[/citation]
Or "empty"

[citation][nom]lp231[/nom]Sometimes known as a Banana[/citation]
Mmmm... Banana...

f-14

Distinguished
Apr 2, 2010
next time you write an article TOMs google it first.
http://www.von.com/news/2010/10/dumb-criminal-story-serial-iphone-thief-caught-id.aspx
Dumb Criminal Story: Serial iPhone Thief Caught, ID’d by Obvious Tattoo5 hours ago 0 Comments
Posted in News, Apple, AT&T, iPhone Print A man accused of stealing iPhones from up to 15 AT&T stores in South Florida probably should’ve been easier to catch, considering he has a tattoo on his forehead that says “I’m me."

Police finally caught up with Joseph Eric Williams, 19, last night in Miami Gardens, Fla., after a two-month crime spree that saw him get away with a few dozen iPhones that he allegedly stole simply by walking into stores and grabbing them, then taking off. Authorities say he hit AT&T retail outlets in three different counties.

A Crimestoppers tip led them to Williams, whose “I’m me" tattoo will likely go down in criminal folklore. He is being held on $13,000 bond and faces a minimum of four counts of grand theft.

Zingam

Distinguished
Mar 17, 2009
[citation][nom]cronik93[/nom]Its good to know there are some people mature enough not to say "Black guy".[/citation]

he's pink or what? he looks brown actually?

btw does anyone know how to contact that guy? i want a cheap iphone too. i need his address fast before Crimestoppers Miami buy all iphones from him first.

Status
Not open for further replies.