iPhone Xs Max and iPhone Xs Review: This Is Obscene

Sep 18, 2018
Apple Iphone x $1300 dollar phone and it wont pick up any other tv then apple to screen mirroring. this needs to be changed.

Sep 18, 2018
In depth review but slanted in favour of the iPhone. [blank] journalism, eg:
"The iPhone Xs Max is the phone to get if you want longer endurance. On the Tom's Guide Battery Test, which involves continuous web surfing over LTE on 150 nits of screen brightness, the iPhone Xs Max lasted a very good 11 hours and 30 minutes"... "The Pixel 2 XL lasted an even longer 12:09"
Surely the pixel 2 xl is the phone to get if you want longer endurance?

philworthington

Prominent
Oct 29, 2017
Yes, the Pixel 2 is the oldest phone, and still wins on camera, battery life, Assistant (Siri is just a toy), and no notch - and is half the price.

Slanted? This article is practically vertical.

Sep 18, 2018
Biased. Just look at the Note 9 review in comparison. "The bad: expensive" but if course that's not a negative for the iPhone because it's an apple product... Funny

philworthington

Prominent
Oct 29, 2017
So, the Pixel 2 has a better battery and camera, it has Google Assistant rather than Siri and is half the price - oh and no notch.

Glad to see the iPhone opens Fortnite faster though, so I guess that's the reason to pay twice the money.

Sep 18, 2018
> In addition the article is incorrect. The first 7nm mobile phone chip was announced by Huawei...

There's a difference between "announced" and delivered.

Sep 19, 2018
As the technology is advancing day by day it should be cheaper! We are wasting our hard earning after these brands only for passion and they are looting the profit.

Sep 19, 2018
From the article:

Are those values correct?
My old iPhone SE gets 76 Mbps down and 29 Mbps up on LTE (measured by the speedtest.net app)

Aug 9, 2018
Almost closed the gap to my Essential and And Pie.
This is taken from the Tg review. Added my observations
THE GOOD
Exquisite titanium-and-ceramic design (its virtually indestructible and the solid feel is amazing and it makes every Apple phone feel cheap)
Edge-to-edge screen (real not faked like in the iphones. It has its uses.)
128GB of storage standard ( this storage is fast)
Innovative modular add-on system (
THE BAD
Slow camera that struggles in low light (Fixed. Its actually really great now, IQ and usability and definitely better than X and more like the Pixel, 4k works, HDR is a joy, BW cam - really love this)
No wireless charging or headphone jack. ( Jack is on USB 3 dongle. I use BT exclusively - really more of a feature and Headphones suck anyway)
Below-average battery life (2 days of full usability and 12h of constant use. Hardware is really good and Pie takes advantge of it. Its fun to go two full days without having to charge up.

Sep 25, 2018
The iPhone XS Max starts at $1,099 and HDR 6.5-inch Super Retina HD display at 2688 by 1242. The camera quality on the new iPhone XS Max has been slightly larger. Apple has announced three iPhones at this year's annual event but iPhone XS and iPhone XS Max are the best and most powerful iPhones Apple's ever made.

Nov 10, 2018
Samsung doesn't believe that apple make a new iPhone x because this iPhone is expensive and useless
having a bigger notch but shorter notch means your notch got wider
look at the wide notch its gonna hide a cute thing
Samsung will make a full screen without a notch or any ver small or tiny bezels with hidden cameras inside the screen without a pop up camera and without ditching the headphone jack

apple : headphone jack I don't get it

Samsung : youll not get it anyway