Question Irbis NB133 battery part number

xiaomei106

Commendable
Mar 15, 2019
Hello everyone, the part number of my Irbis NB133 laptop battery is invisible. Now I am looking for this battery. I don't know the part number. Does anyone use the same computer model as me? I need to know the item number of this battery, thank you for your help.

xiaomei106

Commendable
Mar 15, 2019
I had never heard of products named of an Irbis so with the intention of aiding with your problem, I searched the Net and a Hewlett Packard page showed up.

They seem to manufacture a laptop named Irbis but in the modern world, your Irbis may have been made in China and is a fake HP product.

I just searched again and still can only find an Irbis which is a Russian snow leopard or a few other entries which have nothing to do with computers.

Hello everyone, the part number of my Irbis NB133 laptop battery is invisible. Now I am looking for this battery. I don't know the part number. Does anyone use the same computer model as me? I need to know the item number of this battery, thank you for your help.

You can contact the laptop vendor support, or open the system and look at the battery. You will need to do that anyway to replace it.