Solved! Is Bluetooth important

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 20, 2019
I want to buy a tv 40-43". I want to use a Bose speaker with Bluetooth but there don't seem to be many Tvs with Bluetooth. Should I just forget about having Bluetooth and go with the best tv?. So tired of wires.

Solution
Bluetooth operates in the 2.4 GHz band. It should be avoided for speakers except as a last resort. A million things will interfere with Bluetooth, including running the microwave oven. Bluetooth headphones and wireless mice are not so bad because the receiver sits fairly close to the transmitter. But if Bluetooth speakers are sitting a few feet from the transmitter, you might as well just use wires.
Bluetooth operates in the 2.4 GHz band. It should be avoided for speakers except as a last resort. A million things will interfere with Bluetooth, including running the microwave oven. Bluetooth headphones and wireless mice are not so bad because the receiver sits fairly close to the transmitter. But if Bluetooth speakers are sitting a few feet from the transmitter, you might as well just use wires.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.