Solved! Is it possible to connect a new TV to an old surround system?

Feb 12, 2022
I have a older Bose AV48 with a LSPS speaker system(bose has dvd, radio built in)I purchased a LG Oled TV #OLEA6SCX ,This TV has 5 hdmi and an arc as well as a optical out input...I have tryed to use optical as well a Prozor 192Khz DAC digital to analog R/L audio convertor? I have true hooking it in all different inputs mainly the AUX of Bose system no luck.I was able to use a Panasonic blueray player which has RCA and works great,,,So how do i hook to this TV???? HELP!!!!!

Solution
Make sure the optical cables are in properly, they are easy to not push in all the way. Did you swap the audio output on the TV to optical when you were trying all this? As long as the audio converter actually is working, it should work when in the Aux input on the Bose system.
Make sure the optical cables are in properly, they are easy to not push in all the way. Did you swap the audio output on the TV to optical when you were trying all this? As long as the audio converter actually is working, it should work when in the Aux input on the Bose system.

Solution