Is the iPhone 8 Already a Flop?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 17, 2017
You saw "leaks" as in the same leaks that change every single day. iPhone 8 leaks have been happening for a while now, each time they flip-flop between different things, don't believe what you read until it's confirmed by Apple.

As for putting Samsung and other companies out of business, I highly doubt that. The iPhone 8 could be the best phone on the market but people will still buy other phones, not everybody can afford expensive phones, nor does everybody like the same things. Putting specs aside, you still have personal preference of operating system

antiwheelgap

Prominent
Oct 19, 2017
Why are we still pretending like we thought people were going to love the iPhone 8? Seriously, any Apple fan will choose the X... no brainer

bhamdans

Prominent
Oct 19, 2017
Should have put a waterproof headphone jack back on the device. That would make it MUCH better than 7. Or put on USB-C port instead of lightning.

lmalone376

Prominent
Oct 19, 2017
Other phones are cheaper. I cannot afford to by an $800-$1000 phone. I had a samsung s3 and just got a samsung J3 for $75. I don't need all these fancy apps that Iphone comes with. I keep wondering how Apple stays in business with all the high dollar phones and Ipads.

Status
Not open for further replies.