Is there a reset button on Huawei T3 7?

hang-the-9

Titan

It may have been helpful to know that it got wet. Replace it, there is almost no chance it will be usable with what's it's doing.

New one is $70 https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/1410998-REG/huawei_53018231_hwd_nb_mediapad_t3.html/?ap=y&gclid=Cj0KCQiAmafhBRDUARIsACOKERMj22_9gte5fn_B1Q_XDfrdll1UtzBT82chrbFp9ydCYofagtob3jAaAooiEALw_wcB&lsft=BI%3A514&smp=Y

Dec 29, 2018
I got it wet about 6 mo ago and gave it plenty of time to dry out but when I plug it in to charge it just flashes slowly the start up screen and the vol up and power button do nothing

hang-the-9

Titan

It may have been helpful to know that it got wet. Replace it, there is almost no chance it will be usable with what's it's doing.

New one is $70 https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/1410998-REG/huawei_53018231_hwd_nb_mediapad_t3.html/?ap=y&gclid=Cj0KCQiAmafhBRDUARIsACOKERMj22_9gte5fn_B1Q_XDfrdll1UtzBT82chrbFp9ydCYofagtob3jAaAooiEALw_wcB&lsft=BI%3A514&smp=Y

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
R Android Tablets 5
B Android Tablets 1
Southtxmunkey Android Tablets 3
V Android Tablets 4
W Android Tablets 1
Ayefee Android Tablets 1
Willmarie Android Tablets 1
S Android Tablets 1
C Android Tablets 1
A Android Tablets 1
M Android Tablets 1
B Android Tablets 2
C Android Tablets 2
L Android Tablets 3
M Android Tablets 2
T Android Tablets 1
J Android Tablets 1
P Android Tablets 2
M Android Tablets 1
N Android Tablets 2
Similar threads
Question Galaxy Tab A reset
Question Can't Log Into Samsung Tab S2 after hard reset - even though I know my Google account and password
Question I just bought a samsung tablet E from a pawn shop ,have the receipt and they factory reset it for me but got home it said it needs the previous email
Question Is there a way to reset to factory without carrier settings?
Solved! Why won't my Beneve Tablet hard factory reset.
Question I have the rca android tablet.. I reset due to forgotten pin.. I still cannot get in with my linked google account
Question This device was reset. To continue, sign in wit a Google Account that was previously synced on this device. I forget it nd i lost the simcard
Solved! I have a hamswan tablet it can't hard reset but it has a reset button behind and it also doesn't work how can I hard reset it
Solved! I've been trying to reset my mecer table with all the power button and volume key but I can't find the recovery mode. When I p
Factory reset hit wrong button
I've done the reset button and it won't let me put my email in new customer/ owner
My tablet will turn on, but stays at the boot screen. Ive tried the factory data reset buttons, but no response. What should i
My tablet is not charging and won't turn on. Can I reset it by using external reset button?
My daughters tablet was frozen on the menu I pushed reset button and it won't turn back on what else can I try
Pendo pad loop reset no volume button
Polaroid tablet ,brand new, won't turn on, tried everything, reset button, hard reset , cargeing won't work, nothin works( out
is there a reset button on my Samsung galaxy tab
My Toshiba tablet won't turn, is there a reset button?
looking for a reset button on my polaroid tablet
Where to find the reset button on a samsung galaxy tablet without backing up data

ASK THE COMMUNITY