Is this laptop a scam??

Solution
wish.com. Sigh. Sometimes you can get cheap stuff. but I've heard from people who buy PC parts that they get stuff that wasn't what they bought. Old card with new stickers, etc. I would avoid them for PC purchases. Stick to normal places that have return policies.

4745454b

Distinguished
Apr 29, 2006
wish.com. Sigh. Sometimes you can get cheap stuff. but I've heard from people who buy PC parts that they get stuff that wasn't what they bought. Old card with new stickers, etc. I would avoid them for PC purchases. Stick to normal places that have return policies.

Solution
Mar 18, 2018
MERGED QUESTION
Question from vitdut3 : "Scam or legit?"

Soooo

I bought two smartphones on the wish app. Yes it's a foolish act but they were 1€ each.. seriously, i won't even be mad if I've been scammed.

Now i don't exactly care if I've been scammed, I provably have, but I did this to experiment the app since it's my first time buying from it (probably my last lol)
Point is, the two smartphones both had clear info and descriptions (so no tricking words like cables or whatever) and the description clearly stated that the package they'd send would include the phones and all that followed.

Again, this was an experiment: what do you guys think? :')

I believe that I've been toyed with (obviously)