Is this laptop good for playing games like gta v at good quality? LAPTOP LENOVO Z70-80 80FG006JBM

Fanis_93

Estimable
Nov 17, 2015
some specs... it was in greek and i translated it with google translate so i don't know if it's well written.

Description
Lenovo Z70-80 is the ideal partner for your business activities, communication and entertainment. Navigate to the internet, stay in touch with your emails, fun paizontas your favorite games and enjoy your photos and videos through the bright screen.
Processor: Intel Core I7-5500U (2.40 GHz, up to 3 GHz with Turbo frequency) with 4 MB L3 cache.
Display: 17.3 "Full HD IPS, Anti-glare, with a resolution of 1920 x 1080.
Memory: 16384 MB DDR3L to 1600 MHz, with no possibility of extension.
Hard Drive: 1 TB SATA, 5400 rpm.
Optical Device: DVD ± RW double layer.
Floppy Disk: Not included.
Graphics: Nvidia Geforce GT 840M with 4 GB of memory self.
Network Card: Embedded Network Card (LAN 10/100/1000) RJ45, wireless Wifi 802.11b / g / n, Bluetooth 4.0.
Communication ports: 2 x USB 2.0, 1 x USB 3.0, 1 x VGA, 1 x HDMI, 1 x RJ-45, 1 x Headphone out / Microphone-in combo jack.
Features: Built-in HD camera, 4-in-1 card reader (SD, MMC, SDXC, SDHC).
Audio: Built-in stereo speakers and microphone.
Battery Type: Lithium Ion 4 cells.
Keyboard: Full-size, English, with integrated numeric keypad.
Dimensions (W x D x H): 418 x 283 x 25.2 mm.
Weight: 3 kg.
Software: Windows 8.1, English.
Warranty: 2 years! The first time is immediately replaced with a new and 2nd year free repair!

i've read some reviews that say that it's cheap built..etc... but i don't really care about the appearance... i care mostly to work fast, good, be able to play gta v and other games, don't really want high quality to run games but neither low... so if anyone knows and understands from your experience, is it a good laptop?? it's around 1000 euro's... any other laptop suggestions would be good but i prefer to say your opinion about this one... thanks