ISO Convert

Jan 8, 2024
You really gave me a good laugh! Are you joking? It's the link I got from the posted article YOU wrote on YOUR site. This is a program that converts some photos to an ISO file so they can be used as Icons. It's no longer a problem...I found another program that does what I needed. Thank you!

rgd1101

Don't
You really gave me a good laugh! Are you joking? It's the link I got from the posted article YOU wrote on YOUR site. This is a program that converts some photos to an ISO file so they can be used as Icons. It's no longer a problem...I found another program that does what I needed. Thank you!
you know there are more than 1 article on the site.

Jan 8, 2024
I mentioned the name of it in my initial post...THE ISO CONVERT link ...and I should know that there is more than one article...WHY? I'm not familiar with this site. When I search for something and get only one article, I think that is all there is. Silly of me, isn't it! I went elsewhere and received a reply and a link that worked.
Stop playing CYA and try the best you can...and I know how difficult it must be for you...to refrain from further response. Of course, you're free to post anything you wish just as I am free to opt to NOT respond.

COLGeek

Cybernaut
No one is being evasive. If you know what article the link is in, please share it. If not, no worries.

This appears to be from a very old topic and much of that info could simply be OBE at this point.

Thank you.