Israeli Authorities Confiscate iPads, Block Imports

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Guide community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

cj_online

Distinguished
Feb 2, 2008
[citation][nom]cj_online[/nom]F***in Israelis... abusers/intolerant towards people and now also towards electronic gadgets.. oh give me a f***in break.[/citation]
Which SOB give me a negative rating... come out here and refute my pts bi+ch.

jamesedgeuk2000

Distinguished
Jul 21, 2009
Guys stop hitting on the jews, the same thing would happen if you tried to bring a US iPad into the United Kingdom, its the law here too because US wifi standards are not as strict as ones in Europe (US ones are higher power and cause more interference for other devices)

cj_online

Distinguished
Feb 2, 2008
[citation][nom]jamesedgeuk2000[/nom]Guys stop hitting on the jews, the same thing would happen if you tried to bring a US iPad into the United Kingdom, its the law here too because US wifi standards are not as strict as ones in Europe (US ones are higher power and cause more interference for other devices)[/citation]
This isn't the first time this has happened.. last time they confiscated a laptop and not only that but freakin open fired at it.

Status
Not open for further replies.