Solved! Issues with hdmi ports

Sep 23, 2021
Hello, I have a 50" Hisense Roku. I tried to connect the TV to my pc with an hdmi cable and it did not work. I tried in the 3 ports and nothing happened. However, when I tried to reconnect receiver and Chromecast, the ports had stopped and just says no signal. I tried to reset the TV, remove and reconnect ports, upgrade software and still have the same problem. Is it possible the hdmi cable has fried the ports?

Solution
Possible? Yes.
But very unlikely, unless you unknowingly gave it a whopping static discharge. I kinda doubt that however, sounds like the TV auto-sensed a different input,
And maybe changed to looking at a different HDMI input? Not sure on this one. You may want to try getting the factory assistance phone number, and see if they have heard of this one.....

BEAUFORD_SAVAGE

Respectable
Sep 6, 2020
Possible? Yes.
But very unlikely, unless you unknowingly gave it a whopping static discharge. I kinda doubt that however, sounds like the TV auto-sensed a different input,
And maybe changed to looking at a different HDMI input? Not sure on this one. You may want to try getting the factory assistance phone number, and see if they have heard of this one.....

Solution