It’s time to kill the 13-inch MacBook Pro

Jun 17, 2023
Your reason for getting rid of the MacBook pro 13 which is by your admission more powerful than the MacBook Air 15-in is that you don't like the look of it and you don't like the touch bar. There was a time when they were going to get rid of the touch bar and then the people who actually like it spoke up and said hey we actually like it. So they made one without and one with. I'm not out here advocating that they take away non-touch bar laptops so why can't you leave the touch bar ones alone?

I much prefer the MacBook pro 13" so much that I have two of them. I bought the base model one 3 years ago and I bought a fully upgraded one this year. I prefer the older chassis and touch bar. I'm not even tempted by the 15-in MacBook Air, my dad bought one he loves it which I totally support because he is allowed to have an opinion just like I am.

Jun 18, 2023
I don't understand, what is this, a witch hunt? 3 articles all with the same ridiculous idea, all dismissing the single reason that matters, and that's the size. 14" and a small footprint is where I draw the line. I want bigger screen? I connect it to a monitor.