Its possible to update lgk10 lte

Solution
I do not believe that phone can be upgraded to "Marshmallow" on its own. You can check in the phone itself to see if there is a "Firmware" upgrade. If it allows for it, then it will happen there.

Also, the reason your phone may not be upgradable to that version of Android could be due to the phone itself. The manufacturer may have done things that limit it from working on the device, hence the lack of an upgrade.

The only other way you 'might', and I emphasize MIGHT, be able to do it is by rooting the phone. Which if it is under warranty you definitely don't want to do, as it would void that warranty. Even if it is out of warranty, things can easily go wrong in rooting a device, so you should weigh the pros and cons.

If you wish...
I do not believe that phone can be upgraded to "Marshmallow" on its own. You can check in the phone itself to see if there is a "Firmware" upgrade. If it allows for it, then it will happen there.

Also, the reason your phone may not be upgradable to that version of Android could be due to the phone itself. The manufacturer may have done things that limit it from working on the device, hence the lack of an upgrade.

The only other way you 'might', and I emphasize MIGHT, be able to do it is by rooting the phone. Which if it is under warranty you definitely don't want to do, as it would void that warranty. Even if it is out of warranty, things can easily go wrong in rooting a device, so you should weigh the pros and cons.

If you wish info on rooting, I would suggest you post in the "Rooting, Jailbreaking & Unlocking" Forum. http://www.tomsguide.com/forum/forum-117.html As they would be better at answering any questions there.

Solution