I've uninstalled a part of google now (weather). Is it possible to reinstall it?

Solution
lol yeah a bit... if you reinstalled it and had the same problem it means that its a preferences issue.
which means you didnt find the correct settings for the apps prefrences. the reason i said reinstall it is because sometimes the prefs file can be over written with a new default...
if you still cant find it then attach your pc to your phone and search all the directorys till you find the prefs file and then manually delete it.

HEXiT

Distinguished
Mar 13, 2011
lol yeah a bit... if you reinstalled it and had the same problem it means that its a preferences issue.
which means you didnt find the correct settings for the apps prefrences. the reason i said reinstall it is because sometimes the prefs file can be over written with a new default...
if you still cant find it then attach your pc to your phone and search all the directorys till you find the prefs file and then manually delete it.

Solution

Enderegg

Honorable
Feb 24, 2013

Thanks for the honesty xd
Well, I don't know why, but now it's back. Maybe the reinstate and reboot did the trick. Thanks for the trouble