Jury Tells Samsung to Pay Apple $539 Million in iPhone Patent Dispute

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 14, 2018
doesnt it just go on an on.... its always seemed to me that Samsung stole the whole idea of smartphone, as well as the interface design, though they have I believe been truly innovative in later years.

manofcity1

Prominent
Dec 21, 2017
Right Apple never copy anyone. hear that blackberry,Nokia. Who were making smart phones long before Apple came along.

ridhimasane

Great
May 22, 2018
that is the big issue going on from the years which results in samsung to pay the fine to the apple over the design patent issue.

Feb 15, 2018
Tell Samsung not to worry, as in your other article above; this is only a 'small victory' for Apple.

Feb 15, 2018
@
IVANRIVERA1979 This Samsung Omnia was first released in Korea June of 2008. The first iPhone was released in June of 2007. Try again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
W Android Smartphones 1
N Android Smartphones 1
C Android Smartphones 1
P Android Smartphones 1
T Android Smartphones 1
K Android Smartphones 2
L Android Smartphones 1
A Android Smartphones 1
L Android Smartphones 1
S Android Smartphones 2
A Android Smartphones 1
W Android Smartphones 1
B Android Smartphones 2
B Android Smartphones 1
P Android Smartphones 3
B Android Smartphones 1
N Android Smartphones 1
A Android Smartphones 1
A Android Smartphones 2
I Android Smartphones 1
Similar threads
Question Why my phone keeps telling me "not enough space"
Question :'(I am using lg4 verizone smart phone,the phone was sent to me from korea,anytime i tried to on my data it tells me the sim is not from verizon,
Solved! How do I get Google to see a pic in my gallery and tell me what it is
Solved! I lost my phone AND I don't know that imei numbers. Will you tell me how to find imei number of my lost phone
How to tell if a Mate 20x is Chinese or global?
Solved! I deleted my cache and want to recover it plz tell me the way
How can I tell if my google timeline history has been edited
I have an aakash sandisk micro sd 32gb and i want to format it but its locked can anyone tell me how can i format it on my sa
Why does my phone keep telling me that there's insufficient memory to do ANYTHING, even texting in/out when I've got it set up
When install apps received from xender it tells insufficient space but i have 32gb why
My ZTE zmax pro won't turn on without bring plugged in and phone keeps telling me it's too hot. And when ever I turn it in plu
My Samsung galaxy note 2 is telling me authentication occur fail when I want to connect to wifi
when i power my phone on it tells me to reset the phone again
Plzz tell me the options of how to track mobile with imei no plzz call me of u solve my problem
I have 4GB memory card but when ever I download any app they tell me internal storage full
I have updated my samsung j5 2016 in latest version 7.1.1 and now it doesn't support 32gb memory card.why? Please tell me!
It's been about a year my Samsung Note 2 can't get out of Safe Mode but I've been using my other phone. Can someone tell me ho
my s7 edge becomes too hot while using snapchat and some times it restarts and stucks on samsung logo.please tell me what shou
how i can track my samsung galaxy core 2 mobile with its imei number plz tell about me something
My Samsung Galaxy GT-S5830i tell me I have too much storage yet I have deleted everything. What do I do?

ASK THE COMMUNITY