Just bought MSI gf72 vr and need help

kareem_aljamal

Prominent
Nov 27, 2017
2 main questions
1. I cant see the 256ssd drive in my computer !! Only 2 drives with total storage of 1tb
So why the system is installed on the hhd not the ssd and how to transfere the system safely
2 cant find any accessories for the F series of MSI .... Like keyboard protection and skins ..... How can i get these accessories ? Can i use accessories for another series ? I dont know which one will fit mine

hang-the-9

Titan
Contact the place you bought it for and see why you don't have an SSD listed, maybe you bought a model without one.

Same thing for accessories, check with MSI. Anything in the same general model range should work with yours.

hang-the-9

Titan
Contact the place you bought it for and see why you don't have an SSD listed, maybe you bought a model without one.

Same thing for accessories, check with MSI. Anything in the same general model range should work with yours.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Nedgy Laptop General Discussion 6
James235 Laptop General Discussion 1
olg1976 Laptop General Discussion 1
Diarnurrizky Laptop General Discussion 0
Noahman1234 Laptop General Discussion 2
K Laptop General Discussion 1
M Laptop General Discussion 1
D Laptop General Discussion 5
J Laptop General Discussion 1
S Laptop General Discussion 3
K Laptop General Discussion 3