Just bought the msi ge60 apache pro.

Saberen

Estimable
Jun 5, 2014
I am wondering if i made a mistake but it was only around 1 grand. Has anyone had problem with the msi ge60 apache pro?

psycrow395

Honorable
Feb 13, 2012
hello there as a proud owner of the new MSI GE62 apache let me offer my opinion i was originally looking at a ASUS gaming laptop but after hearing the slew of problems on the ASUS forums i chose to choose somebody else i went to the MSI forums and heard great things and i heard some good things about the Aorus laptops but none were in my price range, and all other laptop companies had slimmer model laptops which i did not want due to heat dissapation, i have also heard the lenovo y50 series has bad screens so i finally chose to get an MSI so i did my research and i too was looking at the GE60 apache not the pro because it was right around my budget and cheap for a gaming laptop but when i heard about the GE62 apache with 2 cooling fans and 2 exaust vents i chose to wait for its release and save up the money for it and i have this for about 1 month andits a great laptop i would recommend MSI laptops to anyone i havent had to use their customer service yet but i bet its good. now i paid 1,2999 for my laptop brand new now i dont know how much your budget was or what exactly you paid but i would have recommended waiting for the new ge62 apache but i am sure you will be happy with your laptop YOU MADE A GREAT CHOICE welcome to the MSI Dragon Army my friend hope this helped

Saberen

Estimable
Jun 5, 2014

The ge62 would have been another $300 in my country.

TRENDING THREADS