Justin Bieber Targeted in YouTube Hack

Status
Not open for further replies.

JonathanDeane

Distinguished
Mar 28, 2006
Not a big fan of 4Chan but after seeing a 15 second blurb on TV of a Justin Bieber interview I think of the two I will cheer for 4Chan... Keep up the good work!!

BTW until I had watched that 15 seconds... I didn't know who it was and now I hate it, thus proving you can't hate something you don't know....

gm0n3y

Distinguished
Mar 13, 2006
Like I've always said, 4Chan is the source of all that is good and evil on the internet. I'm thinking this falls under the good category.

Kudos to the user(s) that found the loophole.

chickenhoagie

Distinguished
Feb 12, 2010
good work 4chan. now attack the heart of the problem: justin biebers website.

or better yet, team up with the law abiding citizen himself and destroy him >:)

Marco925

Distinguished
Aug 11, 2008
[citation][nom]bustapr[/nom]I hate Justin Bieber! Hes hogging all the babes! 4chan FTW!!!![/citation]
Don't worry, when he turns 18, all of his 12 year old babes will be jailbait :p

If you're under 18 then they're all yours.

matt87_50

Distinguished
Mar 23, 2009
"Slashdot reports that placing a tag at the beginning of a post allows users to run scripts on the page when the video starts playing."

really...
I sometimes wonder how much of this "security breach" stuff is down to "l33t" hackers, and how much is down to STUPID DEVELOPERS!

I wonder if security would even be as big a problem as it is if developers just did their job properly.

Stryter

Distinguished
Jan 17, 2009
[citation][nom]bustapr[/nom]I hate Justin Bieber! Hes hogging all the babes! 4chan FTW!!!![/citation]

Don't worry, he can't do anything with 'em. His balls still havn't dropped, his dick is probably the size of a cashew, and more than likely he'll turn out to like the tubesteak instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.