Kaspersky 2017 Review

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shang_

Prominent
Apr 20, 2017
I paid by credit card, 5 days ago. Up to this point they can not tell if I paid or not, they wait for Avangate support to tell if I paid or not. So I am not able to get my activation codes.
And now they inform me that in order to cancel the product I must wait for them to locate the transaction to cancel. Maybe two days for my money back.

Seriously, if a simple transaction are not traceable how would they do all those things promised. I lost all trust in them.

russ.gerrish

Prominent
Nov 20, 2017
I have been using Kaspersky Total Security for a few years and am very happy with it. Despite the political garbage, I will continue to use it!

SumTingW0ng

Prominent
Aug 6, 2017

God bless you. Kaspersky is one of the worth security product to invest money on.

Oct 7, 2018
I use Kaspersky products for 9 years now on all of y business computers. Had a little problems with my computer overload few years ago, but nothing in the last 3 years. I love Safe Money feature, I do all of my security specific transactions through this feature. Even if you use TeamSnap, you cannot see browser window through Safe Money program that comes in Kaspersky Internet Security of Total Security, it's just blacked out to see on the other computer. Love it.

Status
Not open for further replies.