Kaspersky Pure 3.0 vs ESET smart security 7

xCarrotz

Honorable
Nov 12, 2013
which anitvirus should i get?
my current Anti-virus is eset nod32 antivirus 7 which is about to run out on the 15th of this month (august) sbould i move to kaspersky or should i stay with ESET. Also do you guys have any other programs you could reccomend?

Solution
You should move to Bitdefender Total Security,
Best Security of 2014, PC MAG.
Imperceptible. Fastest System Speed. Confirmed by AV-TEST.
Easy to Use. Simple to Understand. Handle Security with a Single Click.
Prevent Unauthorized Access to your Private Data. Two-Way Firewall.
Keep your Kids Safe. Monitor Their Activity. Discrete Parental Control.

aza27

Honorable
Oct 4, 2013
You should move to Bitdefender Total Security,
Best Security of 2014, PC MAG.
Imperceptible. Fastest System Speed. Confirmed by AV-TEST.
Easy to Use. Simple to Understand. Handle Security with a Single Click.
Prevent Unauthorized Access to your Private Data. Two-Way Firewall.
Keep your Kids Safe. Monitor Their Activity. Discrete Parental Control.

Solution

tmmp

Estimable
Aug 30, 2014
I'm not a big fan of Bitdefender. I used ESET for a few years before switching to Bitdfender for the previous 2 years. There have been numerous, well documented issues with Bitdefender, particularly with CPU usage and slowing of one's computer. I've simply become tired of the constant scans, especiallly Bitdefender's insistence on scanning at times when my CPU usage is already taxed. I found ESET to be far less intrusive. Both are very good, but if security software seriously impacts computer usage while not dramatically improving security, this is a major consideration for me. It should also be noted that Bitdefender has pretty horrendous customer support, and this opinion is shared by many. Fortunately I've not had too many occasions during which support was needed, but I did contact them regarding some of the more common complaints and they didn't seem very responsive. Just my two cents.