Kid Goes Crazy After Receiving Xbox 360 for Xmas

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Guide community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

captaincharisma

Distinguished
its easy for a kid to get a console these days because these days the dad's want one too.

all i got to say to that kid is get ready to spend months not playing it while you wait for a replacement from Microsoft almost every year lol.

/me waiting to see the xbox fan boi's giving me a thumbs down lol

sinsear

Distinguished
Nov 27, 2009
[citation][nom]donaldduck[/nom]Did he actually try to er... hump... The X-Box? O_O[/citation]
The XBox is going to prepare him for the other kind of "box" later on in life....

NOT.

sidran32

Distinguished
Sep 29, 2009
[citation][nom]serkol[/nom]This is so sad... parents don't spend any time with their kids, and hook them on video games, just to get their kids off their hands...[/citation]
This is so sad... parents don't spend any time with their kids, and hook them on Lego, just to get their kids off their hands...

rambo117

Distinguished
Jun 25, 2008
[citation][nom]sinsear[/nom]The XBox is going to prepare him for the other kind of "box" later on in life....NOT.[/citation]
LOL the Sex Box?

FoShizzleDizzle

Distinguished
Apr 22, 2009
Wow he's that excited over a 3 year old console? Heck, the N64 kids were pretty late, too. The atomic purple one came out a couple years after. So excited to get old useless technology...

sidran32

Distinguished
Sep 29, 2009
[citation][nom]FoShizzleDizzle[/nom]Wow he's that excited over a 3 year old console? Heck, the N64 kids were pretty late, too. The atomic purple one came out a couple years after. So excited to get old useless technology...[/citation]
Sour grapes. I'd agree with you if he was this excited over getting a Genesis right now (which was a great system but is legitimately old).

abhik

Distinguished
Jun 24, 2008
guys, give them a break. theyre kids; theyre allowed to have fun and make themselves look like idiots. you did it when you were a kid and nothings changed in the world...

rambo117

Distinguished
Jun 25, 2008
[citation][nom]bloodblender[/nom]I wouldn't even be happy if I received a console; I'll be frustrated for years trying to get used to the controller lol.[/citation]
I think most of us here would have that kid's reaction if we got a SBM performance PC for christmas ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.